The Founder and President of Concerned Voters Movement (CVM), Mr. Razak Kojo Opoku has described President Nana Akufo-Addo’s government as the very best in the history of Ghana.
According to CVM boss, Akufo-Addo government is without any elements of cronyism, nepotism, corruption, mismanagement and outright incompetence.
In a sharp rebuttal to PPP’s press statement, Mr. Kojo Opoku said the PPP were asking about the change that President Akufo-Addo’s government promised Ghanaians, saying that “maybe the leadership of PPP are living in Syria.”
The PPP in statement says the goodwill New Patriotic Party (NPP) enjoyed during the 2016 election has been eroded partly due to cronyism, nepotism, corruption, mismanagement, and outright incompetence in 2017.
“It is only a servitude fool in PPP that will try to equate the incorruptible administration of President Akufo-Addo to that of supersonic-corrupted NDC Administration,” he said.
Below is the full statement
WHEN WILL THE LEADERSHIP OF PPP WILL WISELY ADVISE DR. KWESI NDUOM TO STOP THE ADVERTISEMENTS OF ‘MONEY RITUALS, BLOOD MONIES, FAKE MALLAMS AND JUJU MONEY’ MAKERS ON HIS TV STATIONS? —–CVM
It is Very funny that the stagnated PPP is describing President Akufo-Addo’s Government as “DUKA DAYA” and Below Average within one year in office.
CVM would like to correct the anomalies contains in the press release by the impoverished PPP.
President Akufo-Addo’s Government is the VERY BEST in the history of Ghana without any elements of cronyism, nepotism, corruption, mismanagement and outright incompetence. It is only a servitude fool in PPP that will try to equate the incorruptible administration of President Akufo-Addo to that of supersonic-corrupted NDC Administration.
The PPP were asking about the Change that President Akufo-Addo’s Government promised Ghanaians. Maybe the leadership of PPP are living in Syria, hence their inability to enjoy the positive changes that Ghanaians enjoyed in the first year of President Akufo-Addo’s Administration such as but not limited to;
1. Successful implementation of Free SHS
2. Economic Growth of 9.3%, unprecedented achievement for a one year Government
3. Stability of the Cedi; cedi depreciation is significantly curtailed
4. Restoration of allowances for Teachers and Nurses Trainees
5. Scrapping of mandatory towing levy
6. Scrapping of nuisance taxes
7. Scrapping of Tax on Lotto Wins
8. Restoration of 25% commission to lotto marketing companies
9. Implementation of paperless ports system
10. Implementation of Planting for Food and Jobs
11. Reduction of inflation from inherited 16% to 11%
12. Reduction of Policy Rate of Bank of Ghana from inherited 26.5% to current 21%
13. Reduction of the cost Fertilizer by 50%
14. Solved Dumsor; uninterrupted supply of electricity
15. Payment of Research and Book Allowance to lecturers
16. Payment of inherited debts to Contractors
17. Commencement of 1 District 1 Factory
18. Payment of NHIS inherited Debts
19. Implementation of Digital Address Systems
20. Successful Fight against galamsey.
Even water bodies are responding to the Change that Ghanaians voted for in the 2016 general elections.
What Ghanaians really desire to experience is that the leadership of PPP will wisely advise its leader, Dr. Kwesi Nduom to stop his TV Stations from advertising ‘Money Rituals, Mallams and Juju Monies’ because his Amansan Television(ATV) and Business Television Africa (BTA) are seriously destroying the moral fabrics of Ghana.
Leadership of a sensible Political Party will never allow its Founder’s TV Stations to promote blood monies and sakawa to destroy the lives of Ghanaians especially the Youth.
Lastly, cronyism, nepotism, mismanagement and an outright incompetence are only manifested in the affairs of PPP whereby the National Headquarters of PPP has been forcibly taken by the Founder to use for his business purposes such as converting it to ATV and BTA Headquarters without the full knowledge of the PPP leadership.
Razak Kojo Opoku
(CVM Founder & President)